Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Gift Card Holders


Day before Valentine's Day...These two little purses are really credit card holders. They were very easy to make. I made my own template and cut and folded the cardstock. Then I added patterned paper and on the bottom I used my slit punch from SU to make the scallops. I added rhinestones to the scallops on each of the purses, but you would have to click on it to see the real bling here. The beaded handles are just stuff I have had left over from attempts to make jewelry. The heart scallops in the middle are of course Nestabilities. What a wonderful invention.
Have a wonderful day :)

5 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

The gift card holders are so cute and very crafty.

Now if it has a gift card from Books-A-Million or Barnes & Noble, that's what I call bling! LOL

I think Dean Koontz needs to publish another book soon. I am having withdrawals.

laos348 said...

What a great idea - these look fantastic!

Ila said...

Wow!! these are Fabulous and Adorable!! what a great idea!!...love it..

ktstamps said...

Great Valentine's holders. Your blog looks sooo awesome. I miss you and hope you are doing well! kt

Hank hendricks said...

This is cute and very crafty Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it with us.