Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Enchanted Fairies

Here is another Artful Inkables precious fairy stamp!!! Is this not the cutest!! I love the innocence of this little baby! I used SU's Designer Series Paper Flowers for You for the background. SU's Lavendar Lace Cardstock with Nestabilities Square Die. I used my Copic Glitter Markers to color the little guy, rhinestones on his wings and his cap. Liquid Applique for the cloud with one Swarovski Purple Crystal on the cloud. I used a bit of Swiss Dot Ribbon with a SU Pretties Kit Pearl in the middle. I also used my Scor-Pal to make embossed lines above and below the sentiment! Hope you all enjoy!

12 comments:

DCY said...

Sleepy time fairy! I wonder how it feels to take a snooze on a cloud? Very pretty card, love the purple color.

Ila said...

This card is Adorable...and that stamp is Too Cute!!..love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet and peacful. TFS.

Beth Norman said...

Lovely creation. I agree with Cindy, so sweet and peaceful.

Leslie Miller said...

He looks like he's floating peacefully, Velta. What a lovely card with the pretty Lavender Lace background and sweet fairy image. Perfect for an angel fairy sleeping on a cloud!

Charla said...

I just added you to my Sisterhood of Blogger Stampers on my blog at http://stampinwizard.blogspot.com/

Nice blog!

Stampinwizard

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card, Velta!

scrappermimi said...

This is so sweet, i love the pretty color and the bit of scallops poking out is perfect!

chelemom said...

How sweet!

ktstamps said...

Absolutely a beautiful card! OMG! You are impressive. How did you tie the ribbon??? Your blog looks wonderful! kt

Artemisa said...

Hello Velta!!

I like your card... It's precious!

I love the fair ;)

Best wishes for you and yours!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooooo very sweet, Velta!! Your ribbon is perfect, and I love your coloring!!