Friday, August 1, 2008

Wonder...

if anyone will even remember me ! I have really had a tough time with my computer in the past 3 weeks...could not get "word" going...could not get AOL going...could not even get to blogspot...I am really not computer illiterate... but it seems that when you get a new hard drive...all is completely "lost." And really everything that I had WAS lost. There are worse things, but it has been a "ride."

At any rate I am back and am posting a card using Flourishes "Thank You" stamps. I have been working on Flourishes stamps, because the latest ones are truly beautiful...and that is how I have been using my "DOWN COMPUTER TIME." So hopefully, I am back !

Once again, click on the pic and you can see the deets...I really love how this card turned out, but my photography is still in the making...however, my picture taking skills are going to change soon...so be on the look out :)

Thank you guys for keeping in touch with me and for all of your comments !!! It means so much to me...Have THE BEST WEEKEND !!

13 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

Lovely re-introduction to your blog. Glad you got everything running right. I love the color backgound paper you used on this one.

Anonymous said...

An absolutely gorgeous card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your card is stunning, sorry about your computer problems, bummer when things don't go right.

Rosella said...

Velta, so glad to see you're back. Your card is absolutely beautiful!!!
Thank you for coming by my blog even though I'm just sending you off somewhere else. I've not had a chance to stamp and I feel there should be a little something there for my readers.

scrappermimi said...

Oh Velta! You have been making good use of your down time...this is gorgeous!

Hope your computer "gets better", they can be such a pain.

Annapurna said...

I was wondering why I haven't heard from you in a while. Glad things are back to "normal".

No wonder you love this card. It is beautiful. All the elements on it compliment each other.

Gabby said...

Awesome card V! Love it! Glad to see you back!

P.S. check out my blog...there's something there for you! ;)

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card, I love the colors. Sorry you had computer troubles it is such a pain. To answer the question you left on my blog. I love my Koh-i-noor pencils they are very smooth to color with. I have just bought a few prismas so I really can't compare the two. I do highly recommend the Koh-i-noor ones though. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Ila said...

Oh My!! this is so Elegant and Beautiful!! I love the colors..everything is Gorgeous on this card!!...Hugs, Ila

Michelle said...

Wow, this is so elegant! I love how rich the color theme is. Just beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

This is very lovely!! Wonderful color choices, coloring, and I love the little butterfly too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Velta! This is totally gorgeous! The colors--YUM! Beautiful coloring of those tulips, too! These are wonderful stamps.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is JUST gorgeous -- so rich and elegant -- I LOVE it!!!