Saturday, September 20, 2008

Image from Artful Inkables

Hey Guys ! Once again another beautiful image from Artful Inkables. This image is one of the stamps from Friendship Flowers. The "bee" is from the set called "Thought I'd Bug You." I used white cardstock and SU's Pretty In Pink Cardstock and topped that off with SU's polka dot Pretty In Pink. I used my Petite Round Nestabilities and Oval Nestabilities. The ribbon comes from Flourishes and is sheer pink. I colored with my Copic Markers and then set the rest of the card with bling using pearls and a Swarovski Crystal.

Gotta run, cause I am working today. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

9 comments:

Yvonne Randall said...

I'm so glad that I'm the first to comment on this simply beautiful design.

Debbie Y. said...

I'm "buzzing" over this one, it is "bee-u-tiful."

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

This is by far my favorite Artful Inkables stamp. You did such a fantastic job with it. I love the green shading. Just beautiful.

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful card!!!! I love the soft pink color (:

Rose Ann said...

This is very beautiful, Velta!! I love those images, and how you've colored them!! Wonderful design!!

Artemisa said...

Hello Velta!!

It's very beautiful, I like pink colour a lot!! :)

I love your blog and yours cards!!

A lot of kisses!!
Best wishes!

UrgentCookie said...

This is beautiful! I love the soft elegance of it. :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, isn't this pretty! I just love the femininity and you know I never tire of flowers, no matter what the season.