Sunday, April 12, 2009

Critter Country and Deer Friends


Happy Easter!!!

Both of these images come from Artful INKables. Are these not the cutest ever??? The first one is a nutty treat bag with cashews as a treat (my personal favorite)! This was super easy to make and I love the colors and the paper. The ribbon actually came from an invitation to a wedding I just received (the things you don't throw away can always be used for 'something'). The squirrel and nut images were just what I had in mind when I made this! Oh, I ate all the cashews after I took the picture...I will have to fill the bag up again...

The second picture is a racoon on a tree stump...I colored with my Copic Ciao Markers and cut the images out...put them on dimensions to make it stand out. I colored the flowers, which by the way, I bought at Hobby Lobby as a flower spray and they were white, but with Copics I changed the colors of the flowers to match the background paper. I love the added lace to the circle. I used SU's Pretties Kit for the pearls and cut the sentiment with some curly scissors.

Coming This Wednesday...Artful INKables is having a New Release Blog Hop...Peeps...You really do not want to miss out on this...Kristin's images are amazing!!! She is so darn talented that she can go from cutesie animals to Beautiful Elegant images...You all have got to see these new releases...Ya know, I do not have to go on and on about Artful INKables, just because I am on the DT...(Go Me)...mainly because once you see these stamps, you are really gonna love them all.

Do not forget April 15th Wednesday...Blog Hop!

Again, wishing you all the most Blessed Easter...and thank you for the visit and all of your sweet comments. I hope you like what you see !

















14 comments:

Ila said...

Oh MY!! you're right Velta...they are just the Cutest!!...love the bag and card!!...Hope you had a Happy Easter!!...Hugs, Ila

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so cute and fun.

Kristin said...

These are adorable, Velta! I love the little tips you share like how you colored the flowers on the second one. And that little nut bag, how totally sweet that is!!

Debbie Y. said...

I absolutely love the cashew bag. So cute! These are fantastic.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Cute is right.. and you are so funny Velta... I love them both. And your coloring is awesome....

Enfys said...

These are the cutest little critters ever. Lovely work
hugs
En x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dear, we have so many racoons here -- this stamp would be meaningful to just about anyone around! I had to laugh about the cashews...that's just what I would have done! Cute projects, Velta!

toners said...

Super projects, as always!! Looking forward to the BIG HOP on Wednesday :)

Selena said...

Oooooh how I wish I had had a dozen of your cute nut bags for my Easter Egg hunt to give to the adults. They would have had a fit. What a cute idea!!!

Janine said...

Fabulous Velta!! Love that bag!!

Elena said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects!!! I love the treat bag! So cute! And your card is so pretty! Love the paper choice!!! The 3-d effect you created really makes this card to stand out even more! Love your creative ideas with flowers!

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Velta, I love your critter cards, they are so completely adorable!

lisahale said...

I love when I find a little cute squirrel or mouse on your page. They are my favorites! LOVE this!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Love them!
I always tell my hubby that he is a squirrel because he's always munching on nuts- he's love your top goody bag, Velta!