Monday, November 12, 2007

Noel Angel


I am off of work today because of Veteran's Day. I got up this morning and knew that I should be cleaning my house...but alas, my stamps were calling me. And my stamps and other paraphernalia just seem to be more important that cleaning the house. Tomorrow I will be sorry, but not today :) This was an especially fun card to make. Maybe because I was in a "pink" mood, which is a good mood. I just adore this stamp from SU. It is just wonderfully soft and graceful.
Stamps: SU Holy Triptych and Noel from a Flourished Christmas, Flourishes
Paper: SU Designer Series Rose Red
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Pink Embossing Glitter by Ranger, Acrylic Rhinestones by Westrim, Snowflake Button by Dress It Up, Pink Ribbon by Memorex

3 comments:

Rosella said...

What a beautiful card! Love this set, don't have it though. Adding you to my SBS list. Come and visit me too!

Lorraine said...

I just got this set and didn't know what to do with it. I love angels. love the colors and the layout. you've been added to my sbs blog roll. it's so nice to meet you!

UrgentCookie said...

I love the little snowflake on the bow. Great card!