Wednesday, November 7, 2007


The weather here is absolutely wonderful. I wish it could be this way all year...well maybe I'm asking for too much. Just need to be happy for what we have. This was a fun card to make. Today I felt like Poppies and orange and green. I love satin ribbon and a Cuttlebug. It just makes the card "pop." I do not know where I got the orange and green paper, sorry.
Stamps: Stampendous Poppy Stems and Artfully Asian from SU
Paper: dunno
Ink: SU Basic Black and Garden Green
Accessories: Satin ribbon from Michaels, Swarovski Crystals, silver glitter glue, Prisma Color Pencils with Gamsol, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

No, Thank You, for making such a pretty card. Poppies, Poppies, that word reminds me of the witch in the Wizard of Oz, but I digress, I love the card.

UrgentCookie said...

I love the colorfully embossed background. Great work!