Sunday, December 7, 2008

Look What I Bought from Joan's Gardens

I love this wonderful tool...it is easy to handle, because it is small and it works perfectly everytime! Cost? $12.99 plus shipping! Try going elsewhere to find this toy for this price! Go to Joan's Gardens

and see what else she sells. She has great prices on everything! Spellbinder dies, JustRite Stamps, Scor-It products, Scor-Pal products, Crafty Secret Stamps, Inkadinkado Stamps, Hanna Stamps, Art Impression Stamps, Cosmo Cricket Paper, Kaiser Pearls and Rhinestones!! Her prices are fantastic and I plan on shopping there often.

This is the easy loading disposable adhesive cartridge that you can also order from Joan's blog. I also purchased one of these. Price $7.99 plus shipping. How great is that?


I bought these glorious looking stamps from Joan's Gardens



They are "Winter Shapes" and are they not just stunning? I hope I get a chance to use them to make Christmas Cards before Christmas. If you go to Joan's blog, you will see what beautiful cards she made with these stamps and...I bought them because of how she colored them...Just Perfecto!! Price? Just $9.95 plus shipping!


Thanks Joan for my new toys...Oh...ordering from Joan was easier than ever...Shipping was amazingly FAST! I was so excited when I got home yesterday and found the box sitting on my front porch...I did not expect to get them for at least another two days! Ya just gotta love it ~


Have a great week and thanks for stopping by :)



7 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

HI Velta! I just got a Glue Glider, too, and I LOVE it -- it's my first glue gun!!! I was intimidated by the size of the ATG's, and just kept putting it off!! LOVE this little thing!!!

Debbie Y. said...

I like those stamps, very wintery. Hopefully you will get to do some Christmas cards in between doing all of the stuff for me. Thanks so much for doing those baby invitations for my daughter. You are a love.

Ila said...

Wow!! this is a Good Deal!!....and the stamps are Fabulous!!...Off to check out the link!! TFS!!..Hugs, Ila

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh lucky you I want one of those. Have fun with it.

Rose Ann said...

I haven't shopped with Joan yet, but will have to keep her store in mind.

Stampin' Meg said...

Wow that's cheap for the glue glider! those stamps are exquisite-I can't wait to see what you do with them, Velta!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous stamps! They look like Inkadinkado, which I love. You can't beat the price for such beautifully detailed images, and good quality, too.