Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Know It Is Not Christmas Anymore....

but...I forgot to post this one...and it is one of my favorites! The poinsettia is from Me & Carrie Lou. I used gold cardstock that I bought from Flourishes and topped it with my Cuttlebug Snow Embossing folder. I colored with my Ciao Copic Markers and used Swarovski Crystals for the middle of the flower. I also used Stickles around the flower ends. I embossed with Gold Embossing Powder around the edge of the image. The happy holidays came from Dress Me Up. Here is a better close up...

and here is a side view.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long...I have been working on quite a few projects and hope to post them soon. Wish you all the best and thanks for your visit !


10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I'm glad you posted this, even though Christmas is over. It's gorgeous, Velta!!

Laurie Unger said...

This is just beautiful! I can tell why it's one of your fav's!

Candy said...

Wow this is gorgeous, I still like to see Christmas cards any time of the year!

laos348 said...

SO pretty - I like the crystals in the center!

Cindy Haffner said...

A real beauty.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh that is so pretty! I am so glad you showed the side shot with all the layers...GORGEOUS!

Ila said...

This is So Beautiful Velta!! the colors, embossing, and dimension is Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

Leslie Miller said...

A gorgeous card, Velta! I love the look of this no matter what the time of year!

dpkennedy said...

Hi Velta! Lovely card! The sparkle and dimension are gorgeous!

Niki Estes said...

This is beautiful, Velta!! I love the dimension! (Ace is looking so cute above, too!)