Thursday, December 6, 2007

Flourished Elements


I hope all of you are almost finished with your Christmas shopping. I only have two more gifts to get and I will be glad when that is done. There seems to be so little time to get things done during this time of year. I still have to finish making wreaths for my DD's house and when I do, I will post it here...if I can find the time :) I don't know if you can tell with this picture, but on the paper, I used clear embossing powder with the Flourishes elements.
Stamps: Flourishes Elements from Flourishes, llc
Paper: SU Holiday Harmony
Ink: Versamark
Accents: SU Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, Swarovski Crystal, and Snowflakes and Tree from Dress it Up

14 comments:

Niki Estes said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! The paper and ribbon are so nice!

Kelly said...

So pretty I love the contrast of colors!!

Tina said...

The card is very precious.Wonderful paper!

UrgentCookie said...

I haven't even started my shopping yet! I think your card is great!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Im done my shopping! This card is so pretty Love that tree.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, that is a lovely Christmas card. Love those papers. That ribbon is stunning.

Lorraine said...

Velta, there you go again with your gorgeous bows. Show off! LOL!
seriously, this is a magnificient care. love when i visit you! I'm always inspired by your creativity!

laos348 said...

This is so lovely. I like the design as well as the color combo you used.

Elizabeth said...

I love how classy this card looks, it's beautiful!

A.Lee said...

What a stunning card! And why is your bow so perfect? That is my downfall--tying bows and knots. I understand the rush of the holidays. Take care! And no stressing!

Stacy said...

Oh great job on that bow!

Michelle said...

Whoa, this is a very beautiful card! I love the lighter green with the deeper reds. So nice!

Soguesswhat11 said...

wow, that is gorgeous! And that bow is absolutely perfect - how on earth did you get it tied just right?? Great job!!

Anonymous said...

This card is so rich and sumptuous! It is just lovely.