Monday, December 10, 2007

No Post for today and maybe for a couple of more days. Sorry, but I have been so wrapped up in Christmas stuff. I finally finished my DD's Christmas wreaths to put on the outside of her house. I am making almost all of the gifts I am giving to the people I work with. When Christmas is over, I'll post what I've done. I do not remember the last time I "truly" cleaned my house. And, oh yea, I have a full time job and really need to get back to that one :) I do hope that everyone is well during this season. Until later...

5 comments:

Tina said...

Wish you a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. See you soon, sista!

Lorraine said...

totally understand...as i still have to address 300 envelopes for our christmas cards, etc.
Have a Wonderful, Merry and Magical Christmas.

JazzyH said...

Have a nice Christmas.

Stampin' Meg said...

Have a merry Christmas-I look forwards to more blog posts from you in the New Year when it all settles down a bit!

Melissa Cheney said...

Yep--in the same boat here as well! I've seriously procrastinated making my Christmas gifts and will be crankin' them out in the next week and a half!

Don't forget to enjoy the process, though!