Saturday, December 29, 2007


Hello Everyone! I cannot believe that the year 2007 is almost over. Time has just flown by. I have been so blessed and this year has really been a great one for me. I have a wonderful family and that is my greatest blessing. Oh, and I cannot forget my friend "Piper" (my dog). My friends at work and outside of work have been super.
This picture is another of my photographic disasters. However, I have something ordered that hopefully will make my pictures better. When I get it in, I will share it with you. I wish all of you a blessed New Year!! Thanks for your comments and for just stopping by.
Stamp: SU Still Life Stems
Paper: dunno

5 comments:

Artemisa said...

Hello!!

I like your blog!!

I'm from Zaragoza, Spain...

Merry Christmas.

see you soon :)

Kisses

Artemisa

Artemisa said...

Hello Velta!!

Thank you very much for your comment.
Your name is very beautiful :)

My blog is about excursions that I do with my (beautiful) family every sunday...

Kisses.

Happy New Year to you and yors!! ;)

Artemisa

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Another pretty card. It sounds like we have been going through a terrible time with photos lately. My set up for photography hasn't been good since I've been busy cleaning out my studio. That said, I came downstairs this afternoon, plunked my card on the Christmas tree and shot it from the couch. he he. I can't wait to see what you get. Photobox?

A.Lee said...

Your photo looks fine to me. I've been taking mine with my cell phone lately because my digicam doesn't work anymore. The card is great. I love that blue ribbon. Happy new year!

UrgentCookie said...

That flower is absolutely fabulous! Great work :0)