Monday, December 31, 2007

Rejoice from Flourishes,llc



I decided to add one more of my Christmas cards on this last day of 2007. This is by far one of my favorites. The angel stamp came from Flourishes. I have used this stamp in a variety of ways and you can check out the customer gallery at http://flourishes.org/ to see some beautiful cards from Flourishes customers and their wonderful design team. I just started this blog in November of this year and I have just noticed that I have had over 1,000 visits from some wonderful people. I want to take this time to thank all of you who have made some very nice comments about my work. You have made me more self-confident about showing and sharing what I love to do. Once again, I wish all of you a Very Happy New Year!!
Stamp: Flourishes,llc Rejoice
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
Accents: Ribbon from Hobby Lobby and French Horn from Dress it Up

10 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful. What a gift it would be to receive one in the mail from someone special!

I look forward to seeing your art. Don't worry too much about it being "up to par" part of what is so cool about this blogging thing is that we get to see our fellow artists grow. :)

Brandie :)

scrappermimi said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! Very sweet! I have been browsing about a bit and just love your cards. Your gift of cards was such a sweet gift to your friends, bet they loved them.

Have a very happy new year!

Linda McClain said...

Your new blog is terrific. I love this card, especially the music in the background.

Rick said...

Happy New Year! I wanted to invite you over to my blog because I am having my very first give-away there to celebrate my one year anniversary of blogging. Come on by - I think that you will be glad that you did.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Artemisa said...

Hello!!

I have liked very much your card...
It's precious...

Happy new year!!!
We read ourselves.

Kisses
Artemisa

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh my this is an absolutely stunning card!
Happy new year to you too!

Lauren (mytime) said...

You are such an elegant stamper! I envy your style! Just beautiful.

Selena said...

Ooooh I adore the tiny French horn! Perfect touch :)

Selena

UrgentCookie said...

Beautiful coloring job! Great work. :0)