Tuesday, December 18, 2007


It's 30 degrees outside and I am sitting here drinking my hot tea and listening to the Mannheim Steamroller "In The Aire" Christmas CD. I just love listing to anything Mannheim. I am in such a wonderful state of being blessed. Anyhoo, this picture was taken on my patio and I do not think it was the best place for me and my new camera. I am just trying to find the right place to take pictures...Oh well, eventually I will find the right place. Thanks for your visit.
Stamps: SU Holy Triptych
Paper: SU Designer Series Lovely Lilac
Ink: Versamark
Accents: Purple Embossing Glitter, Swarovski Crystals, Ribbon by Offray, and Ticket Punch

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

we love the mannehwim symphony orchestra too! we listen to it all the time.
I love the purple colors on this card.
If I send you a whole bunch of ribbon will you make some of your gorgeous bows for me?
Have a Very Merry Christmas! xoxo

Stampin' Meg said...

What a lovely card. I like Manheim steam roller too. I wa sin a simialr
happy place" yesterday- finishing my Christmas cards and drinking egg now. Gotta enjoy those simple pleasures- they are the best!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card - glad that you had some happy relaxing moments - it has been so crazy at my house - my son has been sick with stomach virus last few days - hoping he will be better tomorrow!

laos348 said...

Love, love, love the purple! Beautiful card!

Stacy said...

I love this card! So pretty! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Michelle said...

I love this card - love the colors! Your cards are always so pretty.