Saturday, December 22, 2007


I am off of work for the next 5 days!!! Yeah for me :) Of course today I will be cleaning house to get ready for Christmas. I am finished shopping and wrapping gifts...all I have to do is put the bows on top :)
To see the 'real' glitter of this card, you will have to click on it. I got the Christmas tree stamp from a $1 bin at A.C. Moore...I love that kind of find!! The Joy stamp is from Flourishes,llc.
Stamps: Inkadoo (I think) Joy from Flourishes,llc
Paper: SU Designer Series Soft Sky
Ink: Versamark and Purely Pomegranate SU
Accents: SU Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, Swarovsky Crystals

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Velta, another beautiful card! I hope you find some time to relax and pamper yourself over the next five days. Enjoy the time off!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very elegant card. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Sandra Evertson said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Sandra Evertson

Marilyn said...

Love the elegance of this card!! That pomegranate ribbon is so wonderful too! Fabulous card! Have a very Happy New Year!!

Stacy said...

Love this card! I really do enjoy coming to your blog and seeing your cards. Another elegant and pretty card!

Linda McClain said...

Wow, how beautiful and elegant.

A.Lee said...

This is one of my favorites. So pretty and I love the layout elements and colors.

Donna Baker said...

this is beautiful!

UrgentCookie said...

I love the embossed tree. Another very beautiful card. :0)