Sunday, October 16, 2011

In The Spotlight with Paper Makeup Stamps








Good Morning Everyone! What a great day yesterday was! I spent my morning with my sister at her house on her garden porch having breakfast that we both fixed together. We talked for a couple of hours and then we left each other to get things done at our houses. I had her over for lunch at my house, on my beautiful patio. Oh the weather has been beautiful and I kept my glass windows open so the breeze could come in. I prepared my best dish Chicken Piccata with veggies and it was so good that I just wanted to nap afterwards…but did not because I still had too much housework to do at home. A great day all in all! Thanks Annie for your company!

Today’s Challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps is shown above, “In The Spotlight.” I have used the “Dandy Wishes” digi set. The colors are just green and purple. I placed several rhinestones on the flowers and on the “spotlight Wish.” However, I do not think you can see them, but IRL it is so pretty with the bling! I used purple glitter paper for the background and Christmas Green Silk Ribbon for the bow.

I just love this image! Imagine it in any other color. I hope you all have a great week and I wish you the very best ! Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful color combo and the sparkly purple paper looks really cool.

Donna said...

Love the card!

Karel Hamilton said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous Velta. I love everything about it. You're right. It would be beautiful in any color. And love the sparklies :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello there my sweet friend! Velta, your card is fabulous!! I love that stamp you've used and the purple, so beautiful!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Janine said...

Very pretty Velta!!!

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Wonderful card!

Jennifer Scull said...

such a pretty card with your greens and purples. :)

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely beautiful, Velta! Gorgeous colors and design!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, there's some more of that pretty glitter paper! A darling and sweet card, Velta. I love hearing about your times with your sister, too. I've seen photos of her beautiful garden and of your dreamy porch oasis, and I can just picture the two of you. How lovely!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Velta!!!

Sakuranym said...

Thanks forr writing