Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pretty Palette # 33



Here are this weeks Pretty Palette Colors. I used My Time Made Easy's "Take Time for Petal Perfection." Digital Images. I colored the images with my Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol and I used my Copic Markers too. The design papers came from Paper Trey Ink's 2008 Bitty Dot Basics. I used Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles for the flowers and added purple rhinestones to the tips and the middle. The ribbon came from my stash.


I made this adorable box from MTME's "Slip Cover Template." This template was soo easy to make and I cannot wait to use it for Christmas presents. The size of the box is 5 3/4 " tall, 43/4 " wide and 1/1/2" deep. It can hold A2 sized cards/envelopes. Great gift idea don't ya think? I put some "Midnight Path" Wall Flowers from Bath and Body Works in the box, but the ideas are endless!


I hope you like my little gift set as much as I had fun making it! Have a great week all!!!


Pretty Palette Details:
You can use the palette on ANY type of project!
While participation with products from
My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.
Each week we will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.
The palette month will run from the 2nd Sunday of every month, to the 2nd Saturday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Sunday of the Palette Challenge.
This month’s contest began Sunday, October 9th. Contest ends Saturday, November 12th. Winner announced Sunday, November 13th.
PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along all month, in all 4 Palette Challenges within the month, will be entered to win a
Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!














4 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Wonderful set...love your colors and the way you shifted them just a bit on the different ones. Pat

Beate said...

Wow! Your card and box are gorgeous! What a wonderful ensemble.
Hugs and smiles

Romaine said...

Velta, I love this little box! Lovely gift to get ;0P

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful colors! I see how the ribbon picks them up, too. I especially love the butterfly and petals. So cute and fun! What a beautiful little set. You do such a nice job on your gifty things.