Sunday, October 2, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge # 5



Welcome to another Digii Makeover Challenge!

These are the colors we are using for today's challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps!! I used the digital image called “Shelby Silhouette.” Isn’t she a cutie? The sentiment also came from Paper Makeup Stamps and it is called “Fairy Sentiments.” I wanted to use this sentiment because of Shelby’s little duck. They just look like best friends, don't they?




Welcome to another Digi Makeover Challenge!

These are the colors we are using for today’s challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps! I used the digital image called “Shelby Silhouette.” Isn’t she a cutie? The sentiment also came from Paper Makeup Stamps and it is called “Fairy Sentiments.” I wanted to use this sentiment because of Shelby’s little duck.

I used a White panel and an Aqua Panel, which were impressed with Paper Trey Ink’s Mehndi Medallion Impression Plate. In real life, the impression is really much more seen. Then I cut out Purple Cardstock using Spellbinder’s Large Deckled Rectangles. Shelby is also cut using these dies. The sentiment was placed on Spellbinder’s Labels One and I added 4 little gold pearls. The pearls above the sentiment are a shade of the sand color we were to use and then I added some light blue flowers from my stash to the left lower corner.

We would love for you to play along by uploading your digi at the Digi Makeover Challenge Blog…so here are:


The Rules
- You must use a digital image on your entry(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using InLinkz (the blue frog) so we can find and admire your creation!

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments! Have a wonderful week all!

13 comments:

Donna said...

cute card!

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful sentiment with this. Love how you j=used a silhouette.

Danni said...

Very cute card, so nice!

Beate said...

Darling image and card, Velta.
Hugs and smiles

Grace said...

Oh how adorable Velta! LOVE the little silhouette image! Love the colors for this challenge! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog... yes I did make the banner. I just used elements from a digi scrapbooking kit and made it in Photoshop Elements. It's not difficult... just sizing it to look right on your blog is the only tricky part. I need to tweak mine but no time right now! LOL! Love your work my friend... hope your week is going well!
hugs,
Grace

Anonymous said...

Wow I love that image!!! Love your sentiment!!

Carol L said...

She sure is a cute silhouette! The colors look fantastic for this challenge, and I like the sentiment panel! Great job Velta!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET Velta!!~

Anonymous said...

Hi Velta!! WOW!! Gorgeous card and such a stunning layout dear!! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

You do a wonderful job on your DT cards, Velta. This image is darling! Great use of the colors. Those soft flowers are so pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Velta!! I just love your colors and that darling silhouette.
hugs,
Chris

Betty Wright said...

Velta, this is wonderful! Fabulous blend of the colors! Love the bling!

Karel Hamilton said...

Hi dear girl, I'm not sure why but I keep getting repeats of your newsletter every 2-3 days. This week I've gotten it 5 times. Wonder why it keeps repeating itself? It should go out just once a week. Annnnyway.....lol....I love this card and how you used the silhouette. Pretty colors. I keep saying I'm going to do a silhouette card but I never do. Your just might motivate me enough to try :D