These are the colors we are using for today's challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps!! I used the digital image called “Shelby Silhouette.” Isn’t she a cutie? The sentiment also came from Paper Makeup Stamps and it is called “Fairy Sentiments.” I wanted to use this sentiment because of Shelby’s little duck. They just look like best friends, don't they?
Welcome to another Digi Makeover Challenge!
These are the colors we are using for today’s challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps! I used the digital image called “Shelby Silhouette.” Isn’t she a cutie? The sentiment also came from Paper Makeup Stamps and it is called “Fairy Sentiments.” I wanted to use this sentiment because of Shelby’s little duck.
I used a White panel and an Aqua Panel, which were impressed with Paper Trey Ink’s Mehndi Medallion Impression Plate. In real life, the impression is really much more seen. Then I cut out Purple Cardstock using Spellbinder’s Large Deckled Rectangles. Shelby is also cut using these dies. The sentiment was placed on Spellbinder’s Labels One and I added 4 little gold pearls. The pearls above the sentiment are a shade of the sand color we were to use and then I added some light blue flowers from my stash to the left lower corner.
We would love for you to play along by uploading your digi at the Digi Makeover Challenge Blog…so here are:
- You must use a digital image on your entry(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using InLinkz (the blue frog) so we can find and admire your creation!
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments! Have a wonderful week all!