Sunday, October 23, 2011
Paper Makeup Challenge # 8
Hope all is well with everyone. I am using the Challenge # 8 to the left.
Oh what a fun image this one is. I began by using SU’s More Mustard Cardstock and added some gorgeous DP that I purchased at Hobby Lobby a while back. I added rust colored satin ribbon and the Martha Stewart Halloween Fence Punch using SU’s Chocolate Chip cardstock. I colored the bats on the fence with my stickles using Gunmetal stickles…but I don’t think you can see the shimmer (darn). I used Spellbinder’s Labels Four for this fun “Mummy” digital image. Colored him with my Copic Markers and added green rhinestones for his eyes. I even colored his fingernails with a green glitter pen. Then lastly I added some copper glitter dots.
I do hope you all have a great week ahead ! We would love for you to play along by uploading your digi at the Digi Makeover Challenge Blog…so here are:
- You must use a digital image on your entry(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using InLinkz (the blue frog) so we can find and admire your creation!