Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Primsy Doodles Halloween Ghosts Digi Stamps


Good Afternoon Peeps!! I am so lovin this weather! Fall/Autumn is my very favorite time of year. And I love Halloween too! So, I have made some fun cards to share.

Both of these images come from Primsy Doodles Digi Designs and are they not the cutest? Okay, so I have to admit, my coloring leaves much to be desired. I used my SU markers and haven't used them in over a year, so I just did not have the feel that I do for my Copics (sry SU). It really does not matter though, because I had a blast making these cards. The papers I have had in my stash for at least two years. The ribbon also from my stash...probably Hobby Lobby. I used Spellbinder's Nestabilities Labels Two and I dunno about the other one.


If you have never tried digi stamps, you really ought to at least try it once! If you do, I will bet you will be hooked! Instant gratification! I love all of Lisa's Primsy Doodles Designs! She has these darling images for evey season, holiday, and event! Do go check out her store. I promise you will not be disappointed!!


I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do! Here is wishing you all the very best of the "end of the week!"



7 comments:

Donna said...

Cute card, Velta!

Karel Hamilton said...

Love the cards Velta. Awesome job, and your coloring is just fine. I agree though, nothing like the Copics. I love mine!!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute, cute images! These would have been perfect for the kids' Halloween cards I made this year, but once again I tried to make the same old stamps look different. Thinking maybe I should try some of these digi images next time. These cards are darling, Velta!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Velta... I have missed so many of your AWESOME cards.. I love them all. I laughed when I read about you breaking into the wrong car.. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.. hugs from ukiah

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh I think these are adorable, Velta. What cute and fun images.

"Um Buggin" said...

Hello my friend! I see you are are creating some cute and adorable images. Love these, just perfect for those little goblins. Very creative!

Hugz, xx

~l~

Beate said...

Those are adorable!!!