Sunday, October 30, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge # 9



Welcome to another Digi Makeover Challenge!

We have had the most beautiful weather here. The temperatures have ranged from the high 30’s to the high 60’s. I wish it could stay this way, but winter must come. I have spent most of my weekend with my family. Yesterday, Annie, my sister, and I went to do our usual grocery shopping and after that, we went shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond. We then went to Shoe Station and I bought one pair of shoes and Annie bought two pairs. Then we met my DD and her beautiful family and we had lunch together. After that, Annie and I went to Southern Homes & Gardens, a favorite garden place here. I bought 3 bushes and she bought several flats of pansies. Just a fun, great day!

This week’s digi makeover challenge is using the sketch you see here. I just had to make one more Halloween card. I used the digi image called “Lief.” What a great name for this leafy fella! Colored him with my Copics and used SU’s “Pumpkin Pie” for the background and Paper Trey Ink’s “Autumn Abundance” for the background DP. I then added the Halloween ribbon that I bought from Hobby Lobby, some more “Pumpkin Pie” with a double sided ribbon and bow from my stash. I sponged around Mr. Lief using Momento’s Tangelo.

Gottta run…By the Way, Happy Halloween to all!

We would love for you to play along by uploading your digi at the Digi Makeover Challenge Blog…so here are:


The Rules
- You must use a digital image on your entry(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using InLinkz (the blue frog) so we can find and admire your creation!

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments! Have a wonderful week all!












7 comments:

Karel Hamilton said...

Such a cute card Velta. Reminds me of being a kid and playing in the leaf piles. I wish you lived closer too. What fun we would have together :) We could stir up some real cool projects in the craft room!

Anne Temple said...

This is such a fun image and card. Love your paper choices too.

Jennifer Scull said...

this is one of my fave montsters and you have done such a wonderful job with him! cute card! :)

Beate said...

Velta, the image you used is just too cute! Love your paper choice. The entire card is darling!
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! Lief is cute! Bet he thinks not a soul can see him under those leaves. This is just darling, Velta. It sounds like another wonderful day with your sister. It's so nice that you're able to create these beautiful memories which will stay with you forever. That's what it's all about!

Anonymous said...

Spooky CUTE!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and FAB Velta!!~