Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette # 29







Oh happy days! Hello all! What beautiful weather we are having here! In the 50's and I am just lovin it!


Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this weekend. I know that I have had a blast…although there was one little incident that embarrassed me to no end. My sister, Annie and I went to do our usual shopping on Saturday. We are blessed that we get to go together to do our weekly grocery shopping. After we had gone home and put up our groceries, we decided to go to Michael’s and see what kind of Halloween goodies they had…Well, my sis is just a nut when it comes to Halloween and she spent every bit of $65.00 on some really great Halloween goodies! Then we left Michael’s and went to my car…My key with the push button open up the door thingy would not open my car door…so, now I am in a panic…We tried for 30 minutes…until I used the actual key in the door and it still did not work…Then I noticed that the passenger side of my car was wrecked…I thought…what in the world? K…do not laugh…it was NOT my car…My car was just behind us…probably should not be telling this story, but my sister and I laughed for an hour with tears streaming down our faces…lucky us, that the person that owned that car did not see us trying to break in…

This card is from My Time Made Easy’s “Beautiful Baubles.” “Happy Holidays” and I also used the digital paper from “Candy Claus.” I cut this gorgeous paper with Spellbinders Nestabilities and used red velvet ribbon on the top and the bottom to add texture…Then added some snowflakes and red rhinestones on the sentiment.

Hope you all like this creation of mine. Had fun making it. One of the best things about digi’s is that you can use them over and over again and you can make them ANY size! The papers at My Time Made Easy are just gorgeous, as you can see!


Join in on the challege peeps...such a fun way of using digi images and colors!

Gotta run…bedtime for me! Have a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

Karel Hamilton said...

What a gorgeous card Velta. I just love it. I need to start thinking Christmas cards soon too. Thanks for sharing :)

Lynn said...

Oh your story made me smile! I could see my mom and me doing the exact same thing!

Your card is a beauty today! Love the glitterly snowflakes!

Rosemary said...

hi velta! just took a cruise through your blog and you have been busy!! lots of lovelies to look at! your card is super cute...

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!! Velta, you made my day, lol. I see you are already in the spirit. Love your card, and especially the colors. Love your take on the challenge, and happy to be visiting again. Catcha soon!

~L~

Lisa Kind said...

Well I think everyone of us can tell that story! It's definitely happened to me! Funny nonetheless! Love your card! Great use of the colors and the new paper!

Donna said...

Nice card!

Romaine said...

Velta, love the colouring on the sentiment! Lovely card!

Ila said...

Hi Velta...I enjoyed a good knowing laugh over your wrong car story..and I thought those things only happened to me..haa ha..Thanks for sharing!!

I love your card...totally Gorgeous!!Fabulous paper, glitz and a great digi stamp!! Hugs, Ila

Beate said...

What a wonderful Christmas card!
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! I've approached the wrong car many times, had my hand on the door, but just felt something was wrong. You took it to the next level! I would have been laughing, too. You and your sister do have such a great time together. Loving this card, Velta! Cute, cute, CUTE! Looks fairly easy, too. Great design and cute stamp!