Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pretty Palette # 31





Oh what a beautiful day today! Weather wise, it could not be more perfect! I just love this weather…not only the colors outside, but the smells too! BTW, I gave my friend Lynda her Bath and Body Works goodies for her birthday this week and we went out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants “Panera Bread.” Does anyone else know of this restaurant? Their salads and soups are just fabbo! She really loved the “Elvis” card I made for her…she is a “HUGE” Elvis fan. Sorry, I forgot to photograph it so I could show it on my blog. Anyhoo, I am just happy that she enjoyed her birthday with me!

This card has the Pretty Palette color challenge shown to the left. This color scheme was much easier for me. My Time Made Easy has some new digital images for Christmas and I thought this ornament was perfect for the challenge. The image and the sentiment came from “Beautiful Baubles,” and there are more images and sentiments in this set. I used SU’s Brilliant Blue cardstock. I stamped the image on White Shimmer Cardstock from Paper and More. Then colored it in with SU’s Brilliant Blue Markers. I cut the image and the sentiment using Spellbinder’s Scalloped Ovals and added rhinestones around the ornament. The ribbon bow is ribbon that was given to me as a gift from Beate Johns. What a sweetheart that girl is!

I hope you like what you see here…This was a “Less is More” card for me…I hope you will stop by and see what the other designers have in store for you! Thanks for your visit and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!






2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's a cute ornament and looks easy to color, too. I like that! Really love the sentiment stamp. It would be great even all by itself!

Flat Roofing Contractors Richmond said...

Nice blog you have, thanks for posting